Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Remington Saving Grace



We got our sweet new puppy on February 14, 2014. I was in the middle of a severe case of pneumonia and couldn't really take the time to train our rambunctious new family member. Many of you know how heartbroken I have been over the sudden loss of BoBo our first Boston Terrier, so Remy really saved me. He made me smile and he was a soft warm fuzzy little body in my lap. We decided to call him Remington Saving Grace.  (not that my husband agreed AT ALL!)

So here is a layout I made using the Bo Bunny Happy Tails line for Two Scrapbook Friends.
I loved the background paper with the subtle stamped images and the title on the chipboard frame. I used a variety of letters and a chipboard phrase to create visual interest. The washi and the twine are fun too!
I also included the date of his birth in the same letters as his full name. This element of repetition leads the viewer to know see the important elements of my design.


I hope you are inspired to scrap you favourite furry friends! Until next time,  keep doing what you love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment