Monday, May 5, 2014

TSF, Bow Wow WOW and Stuck Sketches

Good morning! Very recently I was asked by Two Scrapbook Friends to create with Bo Bunny's Happy Tails . I have a brand new puppy in my life and a few photos of my beloved BoBo to finish up too, so I was excited to get creating.

The first layout I designed features BoBo and one of his favourite toys! It was very cathartic to create this layout of BoBo and I admit to tears as I chose photos. But I adore the finished product.
I used Stuck's May 1 sketch:


I added some chipboard banner pieces and stitching with the date in lieu of lots of journalling.

I cut the first part of the title on the Silhouette and used the wire title clips from Freckled Fawn. I stitched by hand to hold it down.

I hope I've inspired you to find your creativity and check out these great products and the Sketch at Stuck!  If you use the sketch be sure to link up at the website and you could be entered to win a great prize from The Scrap Circle!

Until next, keep doing what you love.

4 comments: