Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wonderful

My latest design for Two Scrapbook Friends created using Pebbles From You and Me features a favourite photo of Rich and I. I love its colours and how our love shows even though our faces do not.
It is a fairly simple design and the sideways chevrons are layered with a great calendar paper. The Wooden hearts are from Studio Calico.
 This line has a great sticker sheet with so may superb sentiments. I can see these on future cards!
I chose a cursive font for my title cut it from a pattered paper with the Cameo. I used the word "wonderful" several times and felt that the repetition really worked to emphasize the whole idea!
I hope you are inspired to create something wonderful with From You And Me. Check out the whole line here at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Until next time, keep doing what you love to do!

2 comments:

  1. love the photo...and all the fun embellishments you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful colours....Your final design??? are you retiring from the design team?
    I will miss you! but still faithfully follow your blog

    ReplyDelete