Friday, November 1, 2013

Stuck?! Sketch and it's My Cup Of Tea!

Good morning!
I'm so excited to to be part of this awesome sketch inspiration blog called Stuck?! Sketches are created by the very talented Laura Whitaker who really has a way of creating versatile current sketches that inspire you to create pages that reflect your own style. For those of you who don't know about Stuck?! (really!) they offer TWO great sketches a month and Stuck?!'s designers share their interpretations to inspire you to new heights. If you play along, you can link up and be entered to win two times a month!

Here is the sketch for November 1st sketch:
I was challenged to create this design featuring my daughter at Walt Disney World in 2009.
I added multi-coloured threads swirling around to imitate the tea cup ride's famous (infamous?) spin! I also added tea cups and a tea pot to add meaningful embellishments to the whole design. I adore this sketch! Please play along and link up here, no later than 11:59 p on November 29th.  I'd love to see you win!

The prize for one randomly chosen winner is from:
Check out their great product line here. Their product line is so versatile and whimsical.

Until next time, keep doing what you love!


3 comments:

  1. I love the little orbiting teacups - perfect embellishments. And that multi-thread just adds to the fun and colour that is Disney. Great work on the sketch, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the twirly whirly design that mimics the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love the stitching especially! I am heading over to check out Stuck?!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete