Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Goldilocks

Sometimes I send these super long emails to Carolyn and Joanne at Two Scrapbook Friends and ask if they can order me 5 or six new lines. New paper really inspires me to scrapbook and they are happy to oblige when they can! This time Carolyn called and said they had a line I was looking for in stock already and that they would like it if I would take it on as my newest DT project! I was thrilled to pop round and pick up Penelope by Elle's Studio. (thanks ladies!)

My first layout features this picture of my dolly and her long blonde tresses. Aptly, I named this page Goldilocks.
The background comes with the clusters of hearts already on them So using a second sheet I fussy cut them out and added a few pop dots. The effect adds some dimension and with a cute pink button, the whole effect is awesome.

I also added a little tab from the extras pack  and this sentiment is so true!
Finally, I layered some little bits from the extras pack and other pieces of patterned paper underneath. Some stitching and more hearts...(I love this photo of her hair..something I'll remember forever!)

I hope you are getting some time to create something beautiful today. Until next time, keep doing what you love!

4 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful, classy page with this kit and the photo is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful page and a very pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and awesome page with this gorgeous photo of your daughter. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection! This page is gorgeous! Love the popped hearts!!

    ReplyDelete