Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Little bit of Belated Valentine's Love

Whew. What a month! For those of you you who like to drop by and say hello here, you'll notice I haven't been very prolific in my blogging lately. It's been a busy February and I have been having a bit of dental trouble; which has really impacted my creativity. Seems those little pearly whites are in direct line to interfere with the creative juices!

I did manage however, to create this cute layout for my friends at the True XOXO challenge blog for Valentines Day.

It was truly pretty easy once I got going as I had these super cute photos of my dolly and me from a long time ago and a brand new stash of Fancy Pants paper too. I adore this Love Note Collection with its graphic patterns and mixes of pink/white/red.  The long title was inspired by a quote from a Pinterest post and it seemed to tell the story I wanted to share.

I began with some splatters (of course) and some hand stitched hearts. Added some great chevron patterns called Passion, a bit of washi tape and some pleated ribbon. You can't go wrong with a paper called PASSION on Valentine's Day.

My chipboard title is covered in red paint and some glass bead medium for texture. It's a simple design but I think it really showcases my black and white photos.

I would love to see some of your Valentines love inspired layouts. Leave me a little comment here and I will pop by to see what you are creating! Until next time, keep doing what you love.


2 comments: