Monday, February 11, 2013

Let's Connect Online Crop with Two Scrapbook Friends

Last Friday my friends at Two Scrapbook Friends launched their Let's connect Online Crop. So much fun! Great challenges based on social media types like: Facebook. Blogging, Twitter, iTunes, and Pinterest.

I even found time to play along with some of the challenges this weekend. I created this cute little design of my darling Bo and me.
I used My Mind's Eye Bright Side for most of it with a really cute denim background from SImple Tories.

I hope you'll come by and be challenged! The inspiration is divine and there are OF COURSE prizes to be won. Until next time, keep doing what you love!

2 comments:

  1. You and your BoBO - great pix of the 2 of you and lovely work with this collection! Love that banner drawing the eye in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea and good thought
    wwww.cocococoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete