Monday, July 9, 2012

So Original

Good Morning Momenta fans! Today, I wanted share with you a design I made celebrating my son and all his originality! And what better way to celebrate his originality than to use the new metal embellishments from Momenta; an amazing, original and creative idea!

I began with a sheet of white cardstock and splattered multi coloured water colours to match my patterened paper choices. I chose Candy Blossom's 5x7 pad which might be considered a bit feminine but there are so many colourful choices it's not hard to create something for any occasion.

After mounting my photos on white and a pop of black, I tied some twine around my photo and added bits of washi tape to the sides.
The final bits of genius are these wonderful metal hearts. The new metal line from Momenta gives you hundreds of options to accent your pages. They give your designs a little bit of 'genius'.


I hope you will find the new metal at your local store! They are so reasonable and a great addition to any page.

Until next time, keep doing what you love to do,
Christa

Momenta Supply List
Candy Blossom (PA-1070)
Metal Hearts (ST-5699)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work sweetie, loving the embellishments too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the paint spatters, the twine and washi! This layout rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling layout Christa, so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful photo of you boy, Christa! This layout is brilliant, colorful and so happy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been eying those metal pieces up at Michaels, love what you did with them! Adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photo and great LO, so You...paint splatters and all! Great job, love the little metal embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute Christa.... love the splatters! Machine stitching really looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! I love the bright colours and the misting! And those little hearts are too cute.

    ReplyDelete