Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good Day Sunshine and Authentique Fresh

Good Morning! Just a little post to share with you from my Design Team kit at Two Scrapbook Friends! Not surprisingly it is more of Authentique's Fresh line. My FAVOURITE summer line this season. The red and baby blue are pair with the subtle greys of the this line to create a nostalgic summery feel. I wanted to keep it simple here and used some red machine stitching and twine to accent the reds in the papers.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time, keep doing what you love,
Christa

Supply List
Authentique Fresh Detail Stickers
Authentique Fresh Light
Authentique Fresh Crisp
Authentique Fresh Pure
Misc. Glass Beads, twine and thread
Buttons are CTMH

2 comments:

  1. I just love these colors..fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this... very simple yet classic old time (my time! LOL)

    ReplyDelete