Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My First two LOADs..which one do you like better?

Wow! I can't believe I have managed to creat 2 layouts for my LayOut-A-Day! I am excited to be doing this with my BFF Ann. Our intent is to try to stremline out creative process, and highlight those things that help us be creative. We are also hoping to indentify those things that we like to do on our creations and which can be identified as "Christa" things; things that make me happy.

Here is the first layout. I used MME's This and That patterned paper line and embellies. The design is linear and uses lots of patterns.
Then on my second layout I chose a plain white background and used red acrylic paint to create a frame for my photos. I added some punched butterflies and buttons. I stitched my journalling lines (thanks Ann!) in yellow/orange and hand wrote the words.

So, two different layouts in two different styles...Which one do you like better? Please comment and let me know your thoughts!
Doing what I love!
Christa

2 comments:

  1. Love 'em both but am drawn to "Our Smile" more ... great layouts and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented and adventurous! I too, am drawn to the "Our Smile" layout more.

    ReplyDelete