Sunday, April 17, 2011

What inspires you?

To some scrapbookers, the story that they tell is the most important part of their scrapbooking legacy. But, I must admit to being someone who loves great photos. If my photos don't inspire me then I have a hard time choosing the papers and embellishments let alone feel I have made a layout to stand the test of time.  You might say that for me they are the foundation of all that I create. This past weekend my friend Angela Smith (whom I like to call the extremely talented-ever visionary- super photographer) met with my husband's extened family for some family photos. It was cold and the on the verge of raining, but she managed to take gorgeous photos. Now, she is away for a bit for a well-deserved vacation, but she did have time to send me a few photos.






I truly love it when she 'finds her light' as she likes to say. It is truly her gift and I am always inspired to scrapbook these moments once I see her beautiful photos. Thank you Angela for sharing your gift and inspiring me. What inspires you?

Drop me a line and let me know what keeps you going creatively?

Finally, last week my fav store Two Scrapbook Friends had an Easter Blog hop and as promised those who commented and are a follower, were entered in a draw to win a small little gift from me! Well, the winner was a fellow Designer at My Sketch World known as LisaM. Congrats and thank you for following my blog!

Keep doing what you love!
Christa

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos! I can see how they would inspire you!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete