Monday, April 11, 2011

Hippity Hop! It's an Easter blog hop!

Happy spring! We are starting to see some of the signs of spring and I must say: It's About Time!  I love spring and with it comes thoughts of Easter. To me Easter is one of the most important times of the year. It gets me to thinking of all the blessings that fill my life everyday. A few of things I am blessed with is having great scrappy friends and the gift of creating scrapbook pages that represent the moments in my family's life.

My lovely pals at Two Scrapbook Friends decided we could do a Blog Hop to celebrate this wonderful occasion.  You will need to 'hop' from blog to blog leaving a comment on each and then a final comment on the blog thread in the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum to say you have completed the hop! Start at the Two Scrapbook Friends blog and progress to the following. (Be sure to leave comments at each stop!)
Here are the blogs of my fellow "Friends":



Here's my lovely daughter when she is two years old, colouring eggs. I remember her joy and being able to handle the 'tough' job like her big brother. She felt like a big girl and couldn't help but have Big Easter Laughs!

   
I used a KI Memories calendar page and added Best Creations glittery Bunny Love line patterned paper. I added a pink frame from MME and pink letters from Paper Studio. I added Smooch and Tattered Angels glimmer spray to two acrylic butterflies and finished off with some stitching and various misc. buttons/ribbon.

The hop will be open until April 14th at 8 pm and then we will have a random drawn for a prize for those who completed the hop. For added excitement, those who leave a comment on my blog and become a follower, I will randomly award a small brand new prize to one lucky a commenter, from my own stash! I will announce the winner on my blog Monday, April 18th.

Also... if you create an Easter theme project in this week, please link up on the participation thread for some bonus buttons at Two Scrapbook Friends! (Not sure what buttons are, check it out on the forum!)
Any questions just ask! In the meantime, keep doing what you love!

Christa

34 comments:

  1. really cute. Love her BIG smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Christa! You have really found your mojo! This is fabulous!
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little details on your layout, Christa. Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty page Christa. Love the Easter colours and of course your cute pictures of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is absolutely beautiful. How could it not be with such an adorable subject (she is a cutie!!). I love the papers you used and all the added details just make it so special. Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet layout -- and a super duper sweet cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww just a perfect title for this layout! Just love it! I also noticed the additional Easter items around your layout! I see that you are READY for the Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Cute. The subject and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout with the extra Easter detailing - way to go !

    Lowrie (aka cats3)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Easter colours and I love anything with butterflies ! Beautiful layout !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout, and I love your title!!! Silk bow sure does the layout wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty layout. Love the butterflies and pink bow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Christa, great photo and love the touches of stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love how your style is evolving Christa! These are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layout is beautiful! Love the glimmery butterflies, your mixture of fonts in the title, and that fab photo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the spring colours and the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christa, Love this layout! So springy! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layout. Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute layout and photos of your daughter! Love the shaped page!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's a cutie, Christa! Adorable layout! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  23. really great layout.. cute photo and great design and accents.. way to go Christa

    ReplyDelete