Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary My Sketch World!

Happy Anniversary to my friends over at My Sketch World! Lucy Chesna has been leading the charge at My Sketch World with her creative and innovative sketches. Her Design Team and all her followers have created a supportive and positive community where I always feel welcome and love sharing my scrapbooking creations.

Shouldn't there be gifts on an anniversary? Well there is! Beginning February 1st there will be a new sketch posted in the forum EVERYDAY for 20 days. Thank You Very Much Lucy! For each layout or card you post based on the sketches, you receive a ballot to win some wonderful prizes. You can check out the rules and regulations and all the prize sponsors in the forum. It will keep me motivated to try and complete a layout based on Lucy's sketches every day. There will be card sketches too.

I have used a Lucy Chesna sketch to create this layout of my Mom with the We R Memory Keepers Valentine's Day line for my February Design Team at Two Scrapbook Friends.


So, I hope you can find time to visit Lucy and her Team  to wish them a Happy Anniversary!
Keep doing what you love!
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment